With a huge, deep cockpit, giant casting decks, and versatile storage, the MAKO Pro Skiff 21 CC is the largest, most powerful craft in the Pro Skiff family. Built on our award-winning AIV hull, it’s impressively stable, with quick acceleration and a smooth dry ride. Seating is expanded by the two aft jump seats, and a heavily-insulated 85-qt. cooler can be found under the cushioned helm seat.
The Pro Skiff 21 is a roomy, powerful inshore boat for all types of inshore activity. And for your peace of mind, it’s backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business.
- Backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 2 folding jump seats in the aft deck provide a comfortable ride for passengers
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Center console w/6 vertical rod holders, contoured acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, navigation lights, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Forward console seat w/molded-in grab handles 18-gal. (68.14 L) insulated cooler (or optional baitwell)
- MAKO®-exclusive removable 85-qt. (80.44 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- 28-gal. (106 L) lighted livewell/baitwell
- 1-piece molded fiberglass stringer system w/gelcoat finish & fully injected, closed-cell foam flotation
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs