The MAKO® 21 LTS is an aggressive inshore predator that's ready for any inshore challenge. Built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, the 21 LTS sports our patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance fiberglass hull. The combination gets you on plane fast, increases engine efficiency and pumps up top-end speed by feeding water directly into the prop.
The hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° & mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners for a lifetime of durability. And the 21 LTS comes with a MAKO tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® outboard—and you can optionally power up to a 225HP if you feel the need for more speed.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best warranty in the business
- Raised bow & aft casting deck w/non-skid surface
- Award-winning Rapid Planing System™ hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- 90-qt. (85.17 L) port & starboard bow boxes w/stainless steel compression latches
- Removable 72-qt. (68 L) forward-console cooler/seat w/integrated cushion
- Huge cockpit w/360° mobility/fishability & 94-qt. (89 L) cushioned helm seat/cooler
- In-deck hatch for easy access to 1,000 GPH (3,785 LPH) bilge pump
- Aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. (114 L) aerated aft baitwell w/Pro-Air® system
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs
Call us today for more information or to schedule a showing!
MOTOR: Mercury 200XL OPTIMAX (2B402329)
TRAILER: Single-Axle Galvanized - (5KTBS2423HF530170)
Outpost Marine Group is Tampa Bay's Premier Boating Mega Store with over 100 boats in inventory ready for immediate delivery! We have the largest selection of new and used boats in the greater Tampa Bay Area, offering sales, service, and parts for 14 major lines as well as quality pre-owned vessels for ANY budget!
You can BUY WITH CONFIDENCE knowing that our Certified Service Department has inspected every boat for quality assurance. We are the only one in Tampa Bay with a repurchase program and trade up program. Experience the Outpost Marine Group difference today!