The MAKO® 21 LTS is an aggressive inshore predator that's ready for any inshore challenge. Built to specs supplied by top redfish tournament pros, the 21 LTS sports our patented Rapid Planing System™ transom and MAKO performance fiberglass hull. This gets you on plane fast, increases engine efficiency and increases top-end speed by feeding air-free water directly into the prop.
The hull/deck joint is chemically bonded 360° and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless steel fasteners for a lifetime of durability. And the 21 LTS comes with a MAKO tandem-axle aluminum trailer and a Mercury® outboard—you can optionally power up to 225 horsepower.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Rapid Planing System™ hull design for quick holeshots & nimble handling
- Raised bow & aft casting decks w/diamond-patterned non-skid surface
- 2 bow dry storage areas & bow port & starboard seats/storage boxes
- Closed-molded fiberglass console w/rod holders & removable cooler/fishbox
- Removable 72-qt. cooler w/integrated seat cushion
- Anodized aluminum helm seat frame w/4-rod rocket launcher
- Aft casting deck w/2 large dry storage compartments
- 30-gal. aerated aft baitwell w/Pro-Air® system
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer w/Sure Lube hubs