The MAKO® 334 CC ushers in a new era for MAKO—an era of empowered performance, elevated style, and enhanced fit and finish. It’s built to feed your passion for sportfishing in safety and style with an alliance of custom creature comforts and state-of-the-art technology.
This advanced, spacious offshore craft offers unsurpassed flexibility in the interior plus the overbuilt durability that MAKO has provided for half a century. It’s built on a 24°-deadrise hull with a unique notched transom for excellent performance and improved efficiency. Powered with twins or triples up to 1050 horsepower, the 334 slices through the heaviest chop, rides dry and smooth, and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
Standard: Far from a “Standard” offshore boat, it includes a full-featured Garmin® electronics package, two innovative 34-gallon baitwells with rounded corners and constant pressurization, a leaning post with freshwater sink, cooler, and a massive storage capacity, a FUSION marine stereo, two 290-quart in-deck coolers, a walk-in head and an inward-opening tuna/dive door.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance—the best factory warranty in the business
- CZone™ digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- 2 Garmin® 7612 XSV combos w/4G radar, dual frequency sonar, sidescan transducer & VHF radio
- Walk-down head w/freshwater sink, breaker panel & more than 6' (1.8 m) head room
- Fiberglass leaning post w/freshwater sink & multiple storage options
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) w/Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- 290-qt. (274 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive door w/stowable dive ladder
- Two 34-gal. (128.7 L) rounded, aft baitwells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life