The Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive features a tower that allows the operator to spot fish from a platform 50” above the cockpit sole. Unlike the traditional poling skiff, it is easily operated and fished by one person, but has a person capacity of up to 6. The AIV hull makes the boat much more stable, even with an elevated center of gravity, than a V-hull or flat-bottom skiff, and provides brisk acceleration, amazing stability and a smooth, dry ride.
With high-density, marine grade upholstery, expansive non-skid decks, two coolers and a 25-gal. livewell/baitwell, it’s a great boat for both anglers and families. And for your peace of mind, the Pro Skiff 19 Top Drive is backed by MAKO Assurance—the best warranty in the business.
- 50” (1.27 m) raised driving/spotting platform w/digital SmartCraft® gauges
- Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/integrated anti-spray design for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- Bow & aft molded raised casting decks w/non-skid surface & storage
- Forward-console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 8-gal. insulated cooler (or optional baitwell)
- 2 removable foam-filled coolers (55-qt. [52.04 L] & 65 qt. [61.51]) w/superior ice-keeping ability
- Aft 25-gal. (94.64 L) aerated & recirculated livewell/baitwell
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass stringer system filled w/closed-cell foam flotation
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer w/Super Lube hubs
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business