First introduced in the 2016 model year, the TAHOE® 2150 continues providing fun-loving families the ultimate outboard-powered escape.
She measures in at 21’ 1” long with a 8’ 6” beam, resulting in huge amounts of room inside for moving around, as well as plenty of comfortable seating for lounging around. Below all the seats you’ll find deep storage compartments for all your gear. There’s even an innovative designated spot for stowing the ski tow pylon.
Speaking of the ski tow pylon, the 2150 sports the TAHOE-exclusive POWERGLIDE® hull design, which pairs just right with the Mercury® outboard for sensational performance for watersports and cruises.
Get out and escape right with the 2150.
- POWERGLIDE® hull for exhilarating performance & nimble handling
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage & 15-gal. (56.78 L) insulated compartment
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & 5-gal. (18.93 L) freshwater tank
- Starboard console w/marine stereo w/Bluetooth® & MP3 input & storage
- In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
- Removable table w/storage area & dual mounting locations
- Aft L-lounge w/molded-in storage, including ski rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platforms w/telescoping boarding ladder & removable ski tow pylon