The versatile and dependable MAKO® 204 CC is ready for everything from patrolling the beaches to targeting sailfish. The aggressive Deep V hull slices through choppy seas, and the hull/deck joint is chemically bonded and mechanically fastened with stainless steel fasteners every 6"—it's truly built stronger than it has to be.
Besides being a superior offshore fishing machine, the 204 CC features bow seating at port and starboard with fishboxes beneath, a forward-console cushioned seat with a 21-gallon baitwell beneath, and a large in-floor storage compartment—making it perfectly welcoming for both fisherman and families.
- Backed by the MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in the business
- Foam-injected hull w/1-piece fiberglass stringer grid
- Hull/deck joint chemically bonded & fastened 360° w/316 stainless steel fasteners
- 124-qt. in-floor storage compartment
- Under-gunnel port & starboard rod racks
- Center console w/analog gauges, electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/stain-resistant coating & composite substrates on seats
- 2 pedestal helm seats & forward console seat w/21-gal. baitwell
- Port & starboard bow seating w/80-qt. insulated fishboxes w/gravity drains
- Custom-matched, tandem-axle aluminum trailer w/brakes